Roasted Red Pepper Gnocchi is a super easy 2-ingredient meal comes together so fast! It's creamy and absolutely delicious weeknight go-to gnocchi recipe. Dress it up however you like by adding your protein of choice.
This recipe is made with gnocchi, roasted red pepper soup and a few spices. If you have any meat you'd like to use, this dish is extremely versatile. I've adding various meat and seafood, anything from chicken to pacific razor clams. They were all so good!
It's creamy, smooth and the perfect gnocchi recipe to pair with many dishes. The best part being that it makes a great quick dinner for guests as well as weeknight family meals.
Roasted red pepper soup and gnocchi pair so beautifully together, especially when tossed with a few spices that you typically have on hand. Now, you've got yourself a great meal with minimal effort. I hope this becomes one of your go-to best gnocchi recipes!
Things You'll Need
- A large pot
- A colander
- Large spoon
- Measuring cups
Pair Roasted Red Pepper Gnocchi with :
- Seafood, such as Crab, Salmon, Steamers, etc.
- Fried Feta and Strawberry Salad would make a wonderful pairing as a side salad.
- Chicken, sausage, beef, or pork. This dish can handle any protein source!
Comment below and let me know how you paired this recipe.
If you enjoyed my super easy gnocchi recipe, rate it using the stars below!
Roasted Red Pepper Gnocchi
- 1 pack gnocchi
- 2½ cups roasted red pepper and tomato soup
- 2 TB olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Salt and pepper
- A handful Basil leaves roughly chopped
- Add protein of choice (cooked) sausage is delicious
- Sprinkle goat cheese feta or other cheese you have on hand
- Boil gnocchi for 3 minutes until they start to float. Then drain and set aside.
- To the pot on medium heat, add olive oil and garlic. Once fragrant add fennel, salt, pepper and roasted red pepper soup and bring to a simmer.
- Add any cooked protein source, and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- To serve, pour serving into a bowl, sprinkle with a generous amount of fresh basil and crumbled goat or feta cheese.
Check out my latest recipes!
*As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from qualifying purchases through the links at no extra cost to you.